[geocentrism] Feasibility

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:43:55 +0000 (GMT)

Nick,

I like the way you are thinking and the fact that you are being very
constructive.

Your point about the satellite, I will have to think about for a while. Does
anyone else have any thoughts in the meantime?

As regards your point number 1, we cannot allow "cannot be moved" to allow
rotation for the simple reason that the heliocentric myth necessitates TWO
components of the World's "motion," not just one. You see, with a rotating
World, you can allow for the sidereal day, or the (mean) solar day, but not
both. Unless, that is, the Sun really does go around the World and the universe
is geocentric (in the original meaning of the term). However, as regards NASA's
claims and the Bible, the motion of the planets would still be significantly
different between the two systems. I agree with you, though, that the
Scriptures have to be studied as a priority. I have already done that (the
results of which I present in a talk in the "Guided Tour" section of Geocentric
Universe 2.1), but perhaps you could do it, too, when you have time?

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
Thank you for the response below. Not sure we have connected.
1. Your if/then conclusion on the Bible vs. Nasa doesn't logically or
conclusively sufficient, for one reason, you assume you are interpreting
the Bible correctly in regard to "move" (which I admit I haven't studied
in context, but which perhaps includes or not spinning vs forward
motion).

2. Your paper on the moon landing tells me that you can determine the
actual (not just relative) speed of a rocket based on the rocket
exhaust. So, for example, if I could start with a motionless rocket
sitting in space and burn enough fuel to achieve an actual speed of 2000
mph, then I know the rocket is going 2000 mph (relative only to the
ether I suppose). If the moon is pulling away from me (sitting in my
rocket) at 1000 mph (or whatever), then I can figure it must be going
3000 mph in actual speed (again relative only to the ether). This
answer can then be used to test whether the earth is spinning (based on
what the speed of the moon appears to be to us on earth vs. what its
actual speed is). We don't have such a rocket, but we do have
satellites, so the question is whether this simple test can be used by
someone who knows how satellites are moved and adjusted.

Thank you.

Nick.