[geocentrism] Re: Feasibility

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:07:04 +1000

For example, would you consider biological data that only came from
evolutionists? Or would you view some of this data with suspiscion? Neville.
Well I would. consider it.  I would consider it with suspicion, but not reject
it. I would distinguish political objectives from scientific objectives. Lying
about a moon shot, does not make their math questionable. It means they did not
do their math for that one...

In any case we do not win an argument by trying to discredit the opponents
ethics. We must do it by discrediting their science.

In any case, NASA did not write my physics book. It was published well before
Nasa. And Neville you seem to be attacking lots of its basic science.