[geocentrism] imperial versus metric

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:22:43 +1000

Imperial measurements is from God. The metric system is an affront to god, and
is based upon the world and the revolution.  The originators knew exactly what
and why they introduced it. I am not condemning the use of the decimal system,
but that they took their standard from the diameter of the world, which was not
an exact measurement in any case. the standard meter =the base unit of length
in the International System of Units that is equal to the distance traveled by
light in a vacuum in 1/299,792,458 second or to about 39.37 inches
Here in aussie despite all THEIR efforts we still use both systems... Though
our cars odo and signs are in kilometers, we still convert our fuel consumption
into miles to the gallon, just so we know how efficient it is... I buy so many
meters of 3X2 timber.

Phil.