[geocentrism] Re: Centrifugal force.

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

Paul Deema wrote:
"I've asked you several times and you have not responded. I ask again --
if space is not a vacuum, and would strip away the Earth's atmosphere
were it orbiting the Sun, why doesn't Jupiter have its atmosphere
stripped away? Same for Saturn's rings AND its atmosphere? Ditto for
Uranus and Neptune?"
Paul,
I don't believe Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus nor Neptune have an atmosphere.
And by your very own Heliocentric Theory the planets closer to the sun
should be Gas Giants and the furthest from the sun should
be the Terrestrial Planets, because they are better able to "cool off"
from the hot sun.

Realizing the Heliocentric DECEPTION ( that's what you can't understand, that
people exist who would actually deliberately mislead others and that they
have a sinister agenda ) would not get legs because
of the atmosphere problem, the budding heliocentrists needed to craft another
lie
to build on the previous assumption. How would they get around
the atmosphere problem? "Hey why don't we say that these really, really far
away planets are not solid but are actually 'Gas Giants'... and because of the
huge distance we can never
be proven wrong."

So Paul Deema, you prove to me that Jupiter is a Gas Giant,
THEN you prove to me that Saturn is a GAS Giant, THEN you prove to me
that Uranus is a Gas Giant, THEN you prove to me that Neptune is
a Gas Giant. NASA images don't count.
 'All the better to have your gas giant stripped away my dear!'

Bernie

From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 8:37 AM
Bernie B

I've asked you several times and you have not responded. I ask again -- if
space is not a vacuum, and would strip away the Earth's atmosphere were it
orbiting the Sun, why doesn't Jupiter have its atmosphere stripped away? Same
for Saturn's rings AND its atmosphere? Ditto for Uranus and Neptune? (You don't
dispute that they orbit the Sun which orbits the Earth, do you? Indeed, they
orbit much faster in your model -- 'All the better to have your atmosphere
striped away my dear!' Why is it NOT so?

Paul D
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
To which you replied -

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Paul,

"The average distance between Jupiter and the Sun is 778 million km."
Prove to me that Jupiter actually has an atmosphere. You can't.
90% of scientists can't even figure out the deception of 911
and also the Apollo Moon Landing Deception, so that doesn't say much
for their credibility or smarts.

Bernie
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I then asked -

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Bernie B

You said -
"The average distance between Jupiter and the Sun is 778 million km."
From http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/ we have -
True, NON-HYPOTHETICAL Science ( observational data, our senses, physical
experiments, and logic ) ...
Explain to me how you used these four processes to substantiate your assertion.
Later perhaps we can address the next point.

Paul D

PS You may want to fix this line up - Moreover, the Intelligible Christian
Bible's Bible's Voluntarily-funded Geocentric/Geostatic Model of the ...
See how I care for your well-being?
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Now you come back with -

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Deer Paul,

Before I answer your questions I have to ask you some seemingly unrelated but
Trick Questions.
1. Have one or more humans ever landed on the Moon?
2. Were one or more Muslims involved in orchestrating and carrying out
the 911 WTC attacks?
3. Have one or more "made on Earth" spacecraft ever landed on Mars?

Bernie
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Bernie, this is all smart talk and swift side stepping. For once in your life,
have a little courage and engage. I have demonstrated my honesty and
forthrightness here many times and I'm sure you would bet on my answers to your
latest attempt at evasion so why do you bother?. If I were to play your game,
I'd now be asking you to justify your need to ask me Trick Questions as a
prerequisite to your answering my questions.

In all of these questions of mine, I've asked you to justify an assertion which
you have made. Since you made the assertions, the burden of proof is on you. I
am not required to jump through your verbal hoops in order to earn your
response. If you are going to make assertions in the public arena, you need to
be prepared to argue your case.

So -- do you have an answer or are you just asserting?

Paul D

PS I note you haven't fixed that line beginning 'Moreover, the Intelligible ...
' yet.

       Make the switch to the world's best email.
Get Yahoo!7 Mail.