[geocentrism] Re: Centrifugal force.

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:47:14 -0700 (PDT)

Deer Paul,

Before I answer your questions I have to ask you some
seemingly unrelated but Trick Questions.

1. Have one or more humans ever landed on the Moon?

2. Were one or more Muslims involved in orchestrating and carrying out
the 911 WTC attacks?

3. Have one or more "made on Earth" spacecraft ever landed on Mars?

Bernie

From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 11:58 PM

Very good Bernie. Thats gone to favorites..   I might find my flywheel formula
there..  .  How come with all that behind you , you still come out with jokes
about a flat earth. and how space can blow you off the shuttle? .  Philip

From: PETER CHARLTON <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 4:56 PM

I was thinking today about this, I ride a motorcycle or two, I have to lean the
bike going around roundabouts to counteract the centrifugal force, the same
angle of lean if I go around a small roundabout fairly slowly, or a large
roundabout fairly quickly.

The centrifugal force then must be the speed relative to the angle of curvature.

So, there has to be a formula to calculate centrifugal force at any given speed
around any given curve.

Though the earth spins quite fast, the angle of curvature is quite small, would
be interesting to see how this centrifugal force compares to a gramophone
record which spins quite slowly, but with a much greater angle of curvature.

Pete Charlton