[geocentrism] Re: Bouw on moon-doubters

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:39:26 -0500

Wow, Amnon, I am just a bit surprised.  I'm catching up to some of these posts
that I missed but this piece by Dr. Bouw floors me.  Though his piece is
admirably researched and presented, and though I am not responding in kind with
equally thorough rebuttals here (Dr. Jone's rebuttal was very thorough on the
photographic points, I felt), I do think he has missed the boat on some issues.
 Here are a few quickies.
For one, I'd like for him to tell how the photographic equipment was supposed
to have functioned at all in the extreme heat/cold/radiation that it would have
had to endure.

For two, he says there's no shadow on the Buzz Aldrin ladder descent due to
studio lighting from below, but then what's that rectangular-looking shadow
just above the life pack in Dr. Bouw's photo?

For three, how does the swirling dust off the rover tires look any different
from that of a dune buggy on earth?

For four, what is that hand in space debacle on Apollo 11 about if not fakery?
What about the blue sky 100,000 miles from earth?  What about the 'transparent'
transparency ruse on the window of Apollo 11?

Gary

GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx