[geocentrism] Re: Bouw on moon-doubters

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:10:58 -0500

Amnon --  You've hit on nitty gritty stuff.  I sure wish I was smarter in
science and physics.

Since Dr. Bouw is an expert on shadows and retouching films I'd tend to
listen to his opinions about the moon pics.  But I wonder how much of an
expert he is on radiation and the Van Allen belts.  He says the astronots
got less radiation from the van allen belts than people who used to step in
front of those floroscopes (sp).   Can this be true?

I think he might be wrong about that, and some other things.

I personally don't believe there were any astronots landing on any moon.

The most convincing argument Dr. Bouw seems to offer in support of a true
moon landing is he says the lighting in the pics is so different that it has
to be on the moon, that it has a kind of "surreal sheen" that he sees.

My gut tells me it's all a fake.  And if it's true that there's no hot or
cold in space and a vacuum serves to insulate, then William Cooper's point
about the space ship turning so as to "cool" itself from the sun's rays in
the darkness of space -- is that true that there would be no cooling at all?
Wouldn't the vibrating molecules slow down soon as they were in the dark
vacuum, or would they keep vibrating perpetually?  William Cooper says heat
is agitated molecules and cold is slowed down molecules, so why wouldn't the
molecules be slowed down in a vacuum away from the sun?   Can it possibly be
true that if you put something in a vacuum at a certain temperature that it
will stay that temperature forever?

If William Cooper is correct about no heat or cold in space except when
molecules are agitated (by the sun), then what would the temperature be on
the dark side of the moon?  It wouldn't be neutral.  Rather, it would be
really cold.

I'm confused.