[geocentrism] Re: Bouw on moon-doubters

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:58:26 -0500

Amnon-- I read this article and Dr. Bouw pretty much demolishes the fake
photos argument and turns it around against the hoaxers.

However, Dr. Jones has never put any of these arguments up on his site
regarding the lighting in the photos.  His proofs pertain to the speed of
the moon traveling around the earth and the claims of William Cooper
regarding the space suits.

I wonder what Dr. Bouw would have to say about the claims of William Cooper
regarding the space suits and also the "toasting" of the astronots in their
spaceship as they turned in space round and round to keep "cool" -- that
there IS no hot or cold in space.  The heat from the sun would be intense
with no atmosphere to shield or protect from it, and a vacuum keeps heat in,
does not cool it.

Gordon Bane is an associate of Dr. Bouw's and is posting on this forum.
Gordon's book Geocentric Bible is published in the second half of Dr. Bouw's
book Geocentric Primer.