[GeoStL] Re: etiquette question

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:16:45 -0600

-
Your dilemma about placing a long distance cache in NC can be easily
resolved with a little patience on your part.  Simply introduce your
friends and family in NC to geocaching and get them hooked, too!  You
can then place a cache together, but only after you have each found a
number of caches.  Those pesky approvers get pretty sticky on this
point.  ;)

BTW, congratulations on your first finds!  (Ain't the SLAGA page great?)

Amanda
BAJA Clan

Subject field