[GeoStL] Username Change - JustJen & Matt

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:59:23 -0600

-
Well since we tried out caching and seem to really like it I have change my
username to also include my husband, who of course goes along with me
caching (don't want him to feel left out of course!).  So before we find too
many more caches, we decided to change the name to include both of us.

When first signing up for geocaching I just used the same name I always do
on the web, since this is of course is both of us caching and I don't want
to keep track of 2 users, thought it easier to just change my username a
small bit.

Nothing significant.

From JustJen to:

JustJen & Matt

My husband is hooked, he is one that never liked getting up early for
anything on the weekend, now since we started caching he is constantly
wanting to go find a cache.  LOL

Just thought I would let everybody know.

Thanks
JustJen & Matt

Subject field