[GeoStL] etiquette question

  • From: "CNubel" <CNubel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:24:10 -0600

-
Hi,

I am very new to Geocaching, so new that I plan on looking for my first
cache tomorrow morning.  I have an etiquette question about travel bugs.

I am going to North Carolina for the holidays and I was wondering if it
was ok if I took 3 or 4 travel bugs with me and left them in some east
coast caches?  It seems like this is the whole idea behind travel bugs,
but I wanted to check and make sure that it was ok to take them that
far.

I can assure you that the bugs will be well taken care of, enjoy their
trip to the beach, and be lovingly placed in only the finest of caches.
I plan on placing a cache at the North Carolina Battleship Memorial
while I'm there. (http://www.hnsa.org/ships/bbnc.htm ) The
administrating captain is an old friend of mine so I should have no
problem getting permission.

Thanks
Chris
aka