[GeoStL] Re: etiquette question

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:24:39 -0600

-
Ditto what Mike Said.

When your cache would show up in the new cache queue for the reviewer of=20
that area, he would see that you are a relatively new cacher from out of=20
town. The reviewer will send you his version of the "your not from 'round=20
here" note and ask if you have someone that can take care of=20
it.   Sometimes a simple "yes"  will do but most often they would want to=20
know who, (brother, friend ect)  and if possible, could they get a GC ID=20
and put the cache on their "watch list".

I have known the reviewer to be satisfied with a simple, "my brother that=20
lives here will watch it"

Glenn

Missouri Geocachers Assoc.  http://www.MoGeo.com
The MoGeo Forums for Mo & Ks. http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?
Dave's Handy Hiding Hints http://www.ratisher.com/geocache_hiding.htm
GO =96 MOGA 2005  Check it out!=20
<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3D651ba69f-ac5b-47fc=
-bf32-682175342e52>http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3D=
651ba69f-ac5b-47fc-bf32-682175342e52 =20

Subject field