[GeoStL] Re: deleted logs

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:54:18 -0600

I only dipped  by writing a note. Even when we visit a cache for a second time
I only write a note. I stated in each note that it was a TB dip for personal
miles. I do appreciate you all answering, I just wanted to make sure I didn't
violate some 'major rule'.

Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:44:54 -0600From: jemertz@xxxxxxxxxxx:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: deleted logsIf you were logging a
second find, I could understand having your logs deleted (and they should all
be, by the owner or by you), but so long as the find has already been recorded,
you should be able to post a note to drop a bug, and I don't think many cache
owners would have a problem with that. Just don't record a second find on a
cache that you have already logged. Also be sure to mention in your note what
you are doing and why... and after today's listserv topics, probably include a
joke or three. -Jon
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today.