[GeoStL] Re: deleted logs

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:44:54 -0600

If you were logging a second find, I could understand having your logs
deleted (and they should all be, by the owner or by you), but so long as the
find has already been recorded, you should be able to post a note to drop a
bug, and I don't think many cache owners would have a problem with that.
Just don't record a second find on a cache that you have already logged.
Also be sure to mention in your note what you are doing and why... and after
today's listserv topics, probably include a joke or three.

-Jon