[GeoStL] Re: deleted logs

  • From: DRM <drmdcm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 17:19:08 -0800 (PST)

-
It's up to the cache owner. Some people have their own
rules on what they think is fair and how the maintain
their caches. I "Discovered" a travel bug and the
owner has on the travel bug page that all Discoveries
will be deleted. He said he does this because he
doesn't want his travel bugs held for events and then
get multiple logs from the events. I personally don't
see the point of logging miles on a travel bug that
doesn't travel from hand to hand.