[GeoStL] Re: common practices

  • From: fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 22:52:55 -0500

-

I write logs to please myself not the cache owner. There is no word count
requirement. If TFTC is all that comes to mind then so be it. When I am
inspired i write so much more. Cache owners should rejoice to know that their
cache is alive and well and not project their expectations beyond what is
contained in their cach write-up. If you want a custom log that is more than a
paragraph then make it a requirement, otherwise, get off your high horse and
realize that we all cache for different reasons. Some geocachers are not in it
for your pleasure but for theirs.

It may not be worth $0.02 but it is MHO.

From: "Carol Shahriary"