[GeoStL] Re: common practices

  • From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:21:16 -0800 (PST)

-
Thanks Andrew.  The forum discussion was quite
helpful.  I should dip into it more often.  One of the
Texas geocaching group has a "best log" division in
their best of caches.  I wish  I could find the one
that won last year.  It was long and funny!
Carol

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=172314