[GeoStL] Re: common practices

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:12:19 -0600

-
Carol,

The GC.com Forums has a great topic going about it:
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=172314 .  The
first post has a good rundown of what could be included in your logs.

Andrew (yawetag)

On Nov 7, 2007 6:00 PM, Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> A little bit ago, there was a discussion of logs and
> how some people hated "cookie cutter" logs (which I
> took to mean brief, TFTC-type entries).  Is there a
> repository somewhere, an FAQ perchance, of such common
> practices, such as, it's nice to write a story about
> your experience, or whatever?  I mean, beyond the
> general guidelines found at geocaching.com.
>
> Dancing Strawberry
>
> Carol Strawberry
> How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://yawetag.110mb.com
"I can't win anything.  In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger