[GeoStL] Re: NGR:Old people can't hear this

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:59:50 -0500

I think I fall in the "I can hear it if I'm in the right spot"  or rather -- if
it's totally quiet and I know I'm listening for it category. The  10 year old
Kyd practically fell off the couch in pain as soon as it started and she's got
Guitar Hero cranked up. Although, the dog didn't seemed phased by it.   I
thought I had pretty good hearing too -- I'm usually the only one who hears
that "TV noise" sound.

Nancy

    From: Mike Miesner

    I thought I was old for a minute, but after I turned the speakers speakers
on I discovered that at least my ears are young.

    mmeese

    mike

    On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      -
      I have a great idea for a cache but first, see if you or your kids can
hear this..

      http://graphics.nytimes.com/packages/audio/nyregion/20060610_RINGTONE.mp3

      I can't hear it but my daughter is cracking up because she can hear it
loud and clear. This is a ringtone, high frequency, that teens are using in
school so the teachers cannot hear it. Amazing!

      Mike Griffin
      The BEST Spam Solution!
      http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

      Brawny Bear