[GeoStL] Re: NGR:Old people can't hear this

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:01:50 -0500

I can hear it! That is the EXACT sound that I often hear sitting at my desk.
NOBODY else can hear it...makes me crazy! THere is some big electronic box
thingy hanging on the opposite wall and I KNOW it is coming from there! I have
thought about going to work and duct taping big old pillows to either side of
my head.

Arlene (JonesCrew)> From: griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] NGR:Old people can't hear this> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008
13:57:19 -0500> > -> I have a great idea for a cache but first, see if you or
your kids can hear > this..> >
http://graphics.nytimes.com/packages/audio/nyregion/20060610_RINGTONE.mp3> > I
can't hear it but my daughter is cracking up because she can hear it loud > and
clear. This is a ringtone, high frequency, that teens are using in > school so
the teachers cannot hear it. Amazing!> > Mike Griffin> The BEST Spam Solution!>
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050> > Brawny Bear> ()__()> (='.'=)>
List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this> list,
click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching > Missouri Caches
Scheduled to be Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw