[GeoStL] Re: NGR:Old people can't hear this

  • From: "tnlnsl57" <tnlnsl57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 16:57:07 -0500

-
But.. But.. Mines different.

----- Original Message ----- From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 4:25 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR:Old people can't hear this

-
That's OK Bridget, I was getting them mixed up too LOL. I was going to say something when it first happened .. because *I* was TNSL FIRST! ;+) (and it didn't stand for Took Nothing Signed Log - that was just a happy coincidence) Sometimes I'd quickly run through emails and I'd start to think, " Odd... I don't remember.. oh wait that's not from me."

I changed mine though and I still catch myself by surprise.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bridget E. Griffin" Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 12:37 PM

-

At least that's the one I am talking about.  Not sure about the one Tim
or was it Nancy (I get their user ids mixed up) were talking about.

Bridget