[GeoStL] Re: NGR:Old people can't hear this

  • From: Martin Gross <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 00:42:57 -0500

-
Wow, that's super annoying!
I too am gifted with the ability to hear when the television is on. My senior year of high school my calculus teacher would leave the TV on all morning (on a black screen) without realizing it. As soon as I would walk in I would immediately turn it off and everybody always wondered how I knew it was on. I couldn't believe I was the only one... maybe I was just the one that was annoyed by it...

mbg

On Oct 2, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Mike Griffin wrote:

-
I have a great idea for a cache but first, see if you or your kids can hear this..

http://graphics.nytimes.com/packages/audio/nyregion/20060610_RINGTONE.mp3

I can't hear it but my daughter is cracking up because she can hear it loud and clear. This is a ringtone, high frequency, that teens are using in school so the teachers cannot hear it. Amazing!

Mike Griffin
The BEST Spam Solution!
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

Brawny Bear