[GeoStL] Re: NGR shipping

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

Personally, if I have a choice between USPS and UPS I will go with USPS. They
are cheaper and they don't trash what you are shipping. I also have received
packages that were crushed and the contents damaged. I ordered some shelf
stable milk one time and it came UPS, the whole end of the box was ripped open
and one box of milk was leaking so badly it was running out of the box! The
driver didn't think there was a problem. hmmm. I've had them leave packages in
the yard, in the rain, without putting it in a plastic bag for protection.

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.