[GeoStL] Re: NGR shipping

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:37:20 -0500

The only thing I'll add is first class only allows packages up to a certain
weight. Less than a pound I think. Priority is cheaper when you get over 10
ounces on first class.

Mike Griffin
314-569-7428 ESN: 281
636-485-9998 (Cell)

Sent using my BlackBerry Wireless Device.
Typos are entirely possible!