[GeoStL] Re: Hamburg Event

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:38:18 -0600

Glad to hear your daughter is ok, Bob. I've been trying to help. I've
eliminated 7 deer so far this year, two in St. Louis Co., and will head north
again on the 7th to try for some more. Be careful out there and good luck car
hunting.

Gale
    From: happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [GeoStL] Hamburg Event
    Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:34:20 -0600

    Here is the latest list.  If you see a change that needs to be made, please
let me know.   Bernie

    1-Kat

    2-Brad (cook)

    3-Darren

    4-Bob the cacher

    5-Andrew

    6-Jeff W.

    7-Cindy W.

    8-Jim G

    9-Sarah C

    10-Elkie(cook)

    11-Schoolmaster(cook)

    12-Bernie

    13-John

    14-Laurie

    15,16,17,18-Jones Crew

    19-Steve B

    20-John(Birdhouse)

    21,22,23,24-Cycle Ken, Crazy4Moose, Phil 4:13, and Nickel01

    25-Dick A

    26-Matt

    27-Mike Griffin

    28-Eagleye93

    29-visitor

    30-Myotis

  Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!