[GeoStL] Re: Hamburg Event

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:10:51 -0600

Where's Stephen?  I've been back a week now and haven't seen him on the
list.  I hope he hasn't had another biking accident!  :-)

Bridget

________________________________

From: happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Hamburg Event

Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:34:20 -0600

Here is the latest list.  If you see a change that needs to be made,
please let me know.   Bernie

1-Kat

2-Brad (cook)

3-Darren

4-Bob the cacher

5-Andrew

6-Jeff W.

7-Cindy W.

8-Jim G

9-Sarah C

10-Elkie(cook)

11-Schoolmaster(cook)

12-Bernie

13-John

14-Laurie

15,16,17,18-Jones Crew

19-Steve B

20-John(Birdhouse)

21,22,23,24-Cycle Ken, Crazy4Moose, Phil 4:13, and Nickel01

25-Dick A

26-Matt

27-Mike Griffin

28-Eagleye93

29-visitor

30-Myotis

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!
<http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_powerofwindows_112007>