[GeoStL] Hamburg Event

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:29:43 -0600

I have just received permission from the conservation commission to have the
event and wienie roast on 12-1-07. We will meet at N38 41.022 and W090
44.012 at 9A.M. and go south from there towards the Katy Trail and then back
to the parking lot for lunch. Afterwards we will cache north towards the
Busch Wildlife Area. Then back to the parking lot. The only concern that the
DOC has is that we would leave a bunch of trash behind. They want us to have
fun, but keep the area clean.  Bernie
PS.. Brad is the only cook we have. Please volunteer to give him a hand.
Thanks.