[GeoStL] Re: Hamburg Event

-
Has there ever been a subject on this list that's generated THIS many emails that actually involves geocaching? A new record no doubt.

Do those of us not 1-hiking or 2-biking or jogging or cooking or cleaning or shuttling get to log .. something...just for the heck of it? After all this, I hope everyone comes back and posts at LEAST one story to the list from this nonevent event so the rest of us can have had the opportunity for vicarious caching (Hmmmmmmmmm .. a new category perhaps?). Although, there can't be too many left NOT going. This sounds more like it has more characteristics of a geocaching Flash Mob than the actual Flash Mob did.

If anyone would like to take my place at Inlaw Thanksgiving ...

Nancy