[GeoStL] Re: Garmin 60CSx

  • From: "bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:21:02 -0600

-
I like my explorist and the accuracy isn't a problem.  My
biggest gripe is that it will only hold 200 waypoints in any
given file.  I am in Gainsville Georgia and between the
waypoints that are local here and the ones I used to travel
down with, I have six separate files of 200 each (yeah, I
know it's more than I will ever find but I want to be
prepared for whatever area I'm in) and I have to shuffle
between them.  I sorted them by distance from Columbia, IL
(where I live) and it's been real pain keeping them sorted
out and finding what I need.   How many waypoints will the
Garmin's allow me to hold at any given time?