[GeoStL] Re: Garmin 60CSx

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 09:01:15 -0600

-
Steve,

I'll have to admit it, but Bernie is right. Even though I have the LegendCx,
the setup is the same. I've got the topo's and don't even have them loaded
on the GPS but the autorouting with City Navigator 8 is the neatest thing,
except for the $~120 cost. Get a 1 gig microSD card (comes with a 64meg to
get you started) and you can load most of the US or the 2 gig card will hold
all the maps. Garmin also has a $50 rebate on all of the Cx and CSx series
through the end of the year.

Rich