[GeoStL] Re: Archive this geocache?

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:35:38 -0500

Like Dan said, there are a lot of assumptions being made here.

No where in the log does it say that the guy made any threatening remarks or
gestures. It simply says that the guy doesn't like people on "his" land.
You are assuming he didn't have permission, you are assuming that he's telling
the truth about the cache being on his property & you are assuming that the guy
is going to harm somone who may hunt the cache.

Jeez, why don't we ASSUME that all caches are dangerous in some mannor &
request that geocaching be made illegal so that no one ever gets hurt or
harassed!?

You know what happens when we assume right???

Eric