[geekcrypt] Re: Getting started

  • From: Stephen R Guglielmo <srguglielmo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 17:19:43 -0400

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬
<compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Forum is up at https://ciphershed.org/forum/, but I'm too tired now to
> put anything in it. I'll open some basic threads tmr.

I propose the following ideas for the forum structure/use:

It shuld be public for users (we should enable the email confirmation
thing to activate accounts?). However, developer/staff accounts should
have their own private section on the forum.

Uh...I guess that's it. Thank you Niklas for setting all of this up
and hosting it all! It is deeply appreciated by me (and everyone else,
I'm sure)