[geekcrypt] Getting started

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 21:58:26 +0800

Ok, we're getting started in development, to ship CipherShed 1.0 under
the TC license ASAP now.

There are a few things we should take care of now:

- get all developers public keys for git commits
- have all a warrant canary in our email footer
- rename the mailinglist, or at least the [geekcrypt] tag to
[CipherShed] for consistency of brand
- keep the wiki updated with the current status of the developments,
plans and the first release
- please feel free to add to this list!

Then we should be all set and ready to go. Please feel free to add more
points to that list.

P.S.: I thought of a witty logo today. We call it the Cipher"Shed"
right? We could use a stylized horse-riding medal (if you don't know
what I mean:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EXui_YPRmZo/Ua0wyug3mdI/AAAAAAAAAmU/zi8M5nJbr64/s1600/682_469716123123012_1331524630_n.jpg)
with either a "1" or a "S" for Security in the middle.

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.