[geekcrypt] Re: Getting started

  • From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 10:04:07 -0400

Sounds like a good plan to me.  I also like the idea for the logo.

Would someone else like to start and run the email list?  Being in the US,
I'd prefer not to be officially in charge of any part of the machinery to
run the project, but I'm happy to start another FreeLists list if no one
else wants to run it.

It's simple enough to auto-subscribe the geekcrypt list subscribers to the
new list.  I'll provide the list of subscribers to whoever creates the new

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>