[geekcrypt] Private Mailing List

  • From: Stephen R Guglielmo <srguglielmo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GeekCrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 17:26:30 -0400

Is there an interest in having a private mailing list for developers,
or should everything be kept public? I have a mail server that I use
for my domain already that I could use to host a list using Mailman.
We could point `lists.ciphershed.org` to my server or something.

Actually, this brings me to another question. Where will the main
point of discussion/development be? We have a IRC channel and a forum
up now (which can be set up with a private developer section), so will
that be the focus, or will we keep this mailing list? I don't mind
keeping a regular presence on both the forum and the lists.