[geekcrypt] Re: Getting started

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:15:01 +0800

On Fri, 6 Jun 2014 10:04:07 -0400
Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sounds like a good plan to me.  I also like the idea for the logo.
>
> Would someone else like to start and run the email list?  Being in the US,
> I'd prefer not to be officially in charge of any part of the machinery to
> run the project, but I'm happy to start another FreeLists list if no one
> else wants to run it.
>
> It's simple enough to auto-subscribe the geekcrypt list subscribers to the
> new list.  I'll provide the list of subscribers to whoever creates the new
> list.
>
> Bill

I'll happily host the mailing list. Maybe later we can host it under
@ciphershed.org, but for now I can just create a FreeList.

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.