PTA Updates

  • From: "Marybeth Dulle" <marybethdulle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "gapta news" <ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 18:50:23 -0500

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Hello, everyone!

With the hectic nature of the Holidays, I thought I'd send out some reminders
and updates to hopefully keep everyone straight on the many happenings around
GA in the next few days and weeks.

First, Poinsettia Pick-up is tomorrow, December 4th, from 2 - 6 pm in the Art
Room.  Extra plants will be available for sale on a first come, first serve
basis.  Thank you for the support of this PTA Holiday fundraiser.

Our annual Christmas Program will be on December 15th at McNicholas High
School.
Please note that arrival time and location for our first act performers (1st,
3rd and 5th graders) will at 1:30 in the McNick cafeteria.  The program will
begin at 2:00.   Intermission will be from 2:30 - 3:00 and our second act band
and chorus groups will perform from 3:00 - 4:00.  All band and chorus members
need to be in the McNick cafeteria or Band Rooms by 2:30.  More details will
follow in the next few days in a letter home to all parents of performers. GA
Spirit Wear will be on sale at intermission.

Finally, Holiday entertaining is a good reason to order Market Day food
products this month.  Pick-up will be Saturday, December 14th from 11:00 -
12:00 in the Junior High Annex.  Order deadlines are December 9th for hard
copies and December 10th for internet orders (www.marketday.com). Contact Chris
Ahrens at 232-3116 for more information.

Thank you.

Marybeth Dulle
PTA PresidentGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

(without the quotes).

Guardian Angels School website: http://www.gaschool.org
Guardian Angels Parish website: http://www.gaparish.org