PTA Updates

  • From: "Marybeth Dulle" <marybethdulle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "gapta news" <ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 05:36:23 -0400

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Just a reminder that Market Day internet orders (www.marketday.com) can be
placed up until Tuesday, May 6th at noon.  Contact Chris Ahrens at 232-3116 for
questions or to place an order.  Pick-up will be Saturday, May 10th from 11 -
12 am in the Junior High Annex.  Guardian Angels receives 10% profit on each
order placed.

Please return Wednesday Envelopes to school the next day.  We have a team of
volunteers that meet on Thursday mornings only to empty, sort and file the
contents of these family envelopes.  Late envelopes require additional effort
by the school and PTA staff. If a family is consistent in not returning its
envelope we cannot continue to send school information home.  Please support
the policies of this system and contact Marybeth Dulle at 232-8138 for
questions over its use.

Thank you,
Marybeth Dulle
PTA President