PTA Updates

  • From: "Marybeth Dulle" <marybethdulle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "gapta news" <ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:12:38 -0500

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Hello, everyone!

Just a few updates before we break for Christmas..........

First of all, there are several poinsettias remaining from our Poinsettia Sale.
 Please call Marianne Major at 947-0988 before Thursday, the 19th,  if you
would like one for the Holidays.

Also, Science Fair letters should have reached all of you by now.  Some
families have requested their packets (3rd through 5th grade only) before
Christmas and they will be sent home prior to break.  Please watch for these
packets in your children's backpacks.
Know that there is plenty of time after Christmas to still plan for Science
Fair entry.
Packet request forms will be reissued the week of January 6th;  the deadline
for entry is
January 17th.  The date of this year's fair is Friday, February 21st.

Finally, mark your calendars now for the PTA Spaghetti Dinner which is
scheduled for Sunday, January 12th.  Flyers were issued last week with a
request for an optional per family headcount (for planning purposes only).   We
are also in need of willing bakers for the evening's bake sale.  All proceeds
from the Spaghetti Dinner will be donated to the Capital Campaign Fund.  For
details, contact Marybeth Dulle at 232-8138 or Janet Gleason at 232-5253.

Merry Christmas and thank you for all the ways you have supported the GA PTA
through the fall.

Marybeth Dulle
PTA PresidentGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

(without the quotes).

Guardian Angels School website: http://www.gaschool.org
Guardian Angels Parish website: http://www.gaparish.org