A Message from the Principal

  • From: "David Reker" <dreker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:19:33 -0500

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Dear GA Parents and Friends,

M E R R Y   C H R I S T M A S ! ! !

What a great week it has been at GA!  As you know, the
week began with the PTA Christmas Concert on Sunday.  What
a great production that was!  The children in grades 1, 3
and 5 did a terrific job, and the three bands and GA
Chorus never sounded better!  This was the first year that
my mom was able to attend the Christmas Concert.  She
thoroughly enjoyed the show, as did my wife, Susan.  All
of us had a great time!

Pat Gallion and I have tried to keep-the-lid-on here this
week.  It has not been an easy task, but it has been a fun
one.  All the childen are in such a great holiday spirit!
 If you ever need that old-Christmas spirit, just visit GA
around Christmas time.  The children really show us what
it is all about!  The Kindergarten Christmas Pageants were
wonderful again this year.  It is so much fun to watch the
youngest students on the altar.  Right now all the
Christmas parties are going on.  The children are having a
great time!

If you are able, try to attend the Rectory Open House to
which Fr. Tom King and Fr. Mike Cordier are inviting the
parisioners.  It will be held the weekend after Christmas.
 The rectory looks so beautiful with all Fr. Tom's
Christmas decorations!  I know you'll enjoy seeing the
rectory!

Have a great Christmas vacation!  Enjoy the time with your
children! May God bless you and your family with much
peace and happiness this Christmas Season.

M E R R Y   C H R I S T M A S !

David Reker
Principal
(without the quotes).