Message from Principal

  • From: "David Reker" <dreker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:01:25 -0500

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Dear GA Parents and Friends:

(A try at poetry!)

It is Friday the 13th here at GA
and for us it is quite a remarkable day.
For you see Jan and Geanna are very busy!
You might even say they are in quite a tissy!
As you remember, this Sunday is the GA Christmas Show
And Geanna and Jan are the producers, you know!
I can guarantee to you a great time on Sunday,
For the children will sing and the bands will play.
You'll hear angel voices come from grades 1, 5 and 3,
and the three bands will bring us much Christmas glee.
The chorus will share with us their talents in song,
And Santa will even appear, I'm sure I'm not wrong!
Good luck to all our performers one and all!
You'll usher in the holiday spirit and we'll have a ball!
I'll see you on Sunday all decked in red and green
As we enjoy the best Christmas show that's ever been seen!

Today is also the last day of school for two of our
students.  Michael and Lauren Cox are moving to Germany
for the next couple of years.  Good luck and God's
blessings to Michael and Lauren and to their parents
Michael and Patti!

As you know, next week is the last week of school before
the Christmas vacation!  I can assure you that there will
be lots of happy children at GA next week.  As the week
proceeds, they will get more and more excited.  The
teachers and staff members will join right in.  Good luck
as you continue to prepare for Christmas.

Take care and have a good weekend!  God bless you during
the final 10 days of Advent.

Peace and joy,

David Reker
Principal