[GameTalk] Re: Tristian playing troopanum 1.6

  • From: "Raul G.. Co-Moderator" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:28:03 -0600

Hey, that would be great man. Feel free to put that link up. I admit
that I too get excited when listening to the game recording. Even though
I know the outcome I still find my fingers heading toward those arrow
keys and control keys to supposedly try and bail him out.

* Justin Daubenmire <justind@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [060716 22:48]:

--
There are no great men, only great challenges that ordinary men are forced
by circumstances to meet.