[GameTalk] Troopanum 1.6 voices and recordings

  • From: "Raul G.. Co-Moderator" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 06:53:45 -0600

Hey that is great. I had forgotten it was her. Not bad at all. Who did
the voice for Troopanum 2.0? I hear Jammin Jerry for the special items
but am wondering about the female voice.

On another note my son is really into recording just about everything.
Sometimes I have to really watch and make sure he's not recording adult
conversations. Anyway, we got his game play when he beat Troopanum 1.6
on a recording and am thinking of making a podcast or something out of
it. He already had me put it on an audio cd so he can keep for himself.
We used Goldwave to do this.

* Justin Daubenmire <justind@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [060714 06:47]:

--
Raul A. Gallegos ... List Co-Moderator ... IliwSsmc