[GameTalk] Re: Tristian playing troopanum 1.6

  • From: "Raul G.. Co-Moderator" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:25:48 -0600

Thanks Rachel. I will see about getting a recording of her playing the
speed round. That is the one she's most comfortable with right now
seeing is how she will just turn six in December.

* Rachel Keyte <racheldk@xxxxxxxxxx> [060717 01:15]:

--
The opposite of talking isn't listening.  The opposite of talking is waiting.
                -- Fran Lebowitz, "Social Studies"