[GameTalk] Tristian playing troopanum 1.6

  • From: "Justin Daubenmire" <justind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:05:04 -0400

Hi Raul,

The message you sent with the link to hear Tristian playing troopanum is not
properly formatted. *frown*... bummer! There are a bunch of =20 in the
message you posted *grin*. Just so no one will miss out on the playing, here
is the link properly formatted so you can grab it.

http://www.asmodean.net/files/gameplay/Tristian_playing_Troop_Classic_July_2006.wma

for anyone wondering what this is about, please read below my signature for
a cap on it.

Thanks Raul for sharing it with us... it is awesome! *thumbs up*

Regards,
Justin Daubenmire
President - BSC Games