[gameprogrammer] Re: Interesting commentary for independent game developers

  • From: Nick Howes <csucew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:08:48 +0100

Bob Pendleton wrote:

>On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 10:42 +0300, Engin Çalar wrote:
>

>>yes that would be nice,but i sometimes think that working with some of my
>>best friends would be better,like a small company..
>>

>If you met them in college, especially in grad school, and
>you like the way their minds work, well then it could work.

This is something I've been considering with some friends on my computer
science degree. As well as getting on well generally, we've worked
together on things before (mostly coursework) and make a pretty good
team. Just one of the options I'm pondering for after graduation this
summer. Or, to put it another way, I have no idea what I'll be doing
come this year ending :|