[gameprogrammer] EEL 0.1.2 with EELBox SDL binding

  • From: David Olofson <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 01:57:47 +0200

EEL 0.1.2 released

    "Finally! Much later than expected, but then again,
     it's not like I didn't expect that. ;-) Anyway, a
     few more pages of changelog; some refactoring, API
     cleanups, bug fixes, portability fixes, compiler
     improvements, a proper module "injection" API,
     inplace operators, C style += shorthand, and last
     but not least, EELBox, a binding to SDL, SDL_net,
     FastEvents and Net2, with some handy tools and
     "EELification" glue.
        In english, that means EEL is nicer, it runs on
     Linux, Windows and probably some other platforms,
     and you can now do some graphics and networking
     stuff in it. Examples included. Have fun! :-)"

  Site:
        http://eel.olofson.net/

  Direct download:
        http://eel.olofson.net/download/EEL-0.1.2.tar.gz