[gameprogrammer] Re: Delphi, other choice?

  • From: Roger D Vargas <luo_hei@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:06:34 -0400

No. I started with MSX Basic. Then quick basic. Then Turbo Pascal. Tried to do some DirectX stuff with Delphi, but there was not enough docs or network access to look for it. And finnally C/C++. Yes, there were computers much before Windows 95 (hard to believe, isnt it?) and Im so old that I coexisted with such ancient devices. Takes time, but if you dont start today, time will pass anyway, you will spend it in something else and at last you never will learn. Google for JediSDL, I think it is an SDL bind for Delphi. Subscribe to our programming mailing list at softwarelibre.cu, you will find a lot of people who can help with C.

Yasser Gonzalez Soto escribió:
You're right. You started programming with C++ But I started with Delphi.

For OpenGL programming with C++ I choose glut libraries.

http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos
Have no place I can be since I found Serenity
But you can’t take the sky from me

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y m�es desde 1 c�imo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com