[gameprogrammer] Re: AI in games

  • From: "Yasser Gonzalez Soto" <yassergs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:16:50 +0100

My idea for a IA in a Fighting game  or Shooting game is this:

Fighting Game

Player punches CPU. CPU Learn block or Dodge any punch move.
Player Kicks CPU. CPU lear block or Dodge any move
Player puches cpu cpu blocks
PLayer kicks CPU CPU blocks
Player try to punch CPU. CPU attack first.

My idea is make something for CPU keep learning every variant of Player move.

And whit a Shoot'em up:

1st time: I shoot A.
2nd time:I shoot A but A rolls left and I fail. Them I aim to left an Shoot A.

Do you understand what I mean???
y se considera que está limpio.
For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk