[fruityloops] Re: MIDI in fruityloops

  • From: "Gwydion" <gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:16:05 +1100

> Unfortunately I can't figure out a way to use fruity waves in any of the
> sequencer apps, like Cake or Cube...looks like you can't import wave files
> to those programs...you have to record the waves from within the
> programz...I didn't realize that.

Cubase and Cakewalk will both import WAV files just fine ... only trick is
you have to have the project sample rate set to the same as the WAV file
sample rate.

I assume what you're wanting to do is create a loop in Fruity, export it to
WAV and import that to Cake or Cube?  That should work fine.

If you're getting an error, tell me what it is, I'll see if I can help :)